Top 10 Apps for Making Finding Love Fun
Do you have a Valentine this year? Are you making plans with friends for a night out instead of a romantic date night because you just had your heart broken?
Finding love in today's fast-paced world can sometimes be difficult. Meeting new people should be a fun experience, not a stressful one. Here are the top 10 apps that make finding love fun for those who keep looking for love in all the wrong places.
- Tinder – This app offers users one of the simplest interfaces in the dating world. Simply swipe left if you are not interested in the match and swipe right if you are interested. If there is a mutual interest, you will be notified and can then begin communicating with your matches.
- OkCupid – Every one of us has unique interests that make us who we are. This app provides users with the ability to tell potential suitors who you are through things you are passionate about. Best of all, this service is free to browse matches!
- Plenty of Fish – Looking to start up a conversation with like-minded singles? Plenty of Fish may be just what you're looking for.
- Zoosk – This is one of the original dating apps so if staying power is in your search criteria, this should be at the top of your list. Also, with Facebook integration, this is one of the easiest apps to get started with.
- Match – Know exactly what you're looking for? In addition to providing daily matches based on a personality quiz, Match allows you to browse profiles based on search criteria such as shared interests.
- Happn – Ever wonder if you passed Mr. or Ms. Right during your daily grind? Happn has developed a proximity-based dating app meant to provide users with matches based on who they have crossed paths with on a given day.
- Bumble – Fellas, do you find it difficult to start up conversations with women? Ladies, are you tired of being bombarded with DMs all day? Bumble has developed a dating service where the ladies make the first move.
- Coffee Meets Bagel Dating App – Tired of swiping through hundreds of potential matches per day? This app offers users a more intimate experience by showing only 1 match per day.
- Tastebuds – This iOS® operating system only app measures compatibility through taste in music. If music is a big part of your life and you want to find someone with similar taste in music, Tastebuds is the app for you.
- eHarmony – This one's not for casual dating. This app offers one of the most extensive personality tests available in online dating. The result is a dating app that focuses on long-term
Are you done with the dating app you're currently using? Try out one of the others. Don't give up. If your phone is acting up or your battery is just not lasting, you need to get that taken care of. Don't let these technical difficulties get in the way of your dating life. If you find Mr. or Ms. Right, you want to be able to get those dating matches (DMs) and other notifications without interruption – find your local Experimac store