Moms can seem superhuman at times especially the working mom. From managing the family schedule and planning birthday surprises for each member of the family to cleaning the house and making sure all the laundry and grocery shopping gets done, help mom do it all faster and maybe even have a little time to spare by giving her the gift of technology.
Not sure what to get for her this Mother's Day? Don't worry! We have made a list of the top 10 tech gift ideas that will knock mom's socks off at any price point.
- Phone The smartphone has completely reimagined the way we work, communicate and live. Whether sending a text, snapping a selfie with friends and family, managing to do lists or answering emails on the go, smartphones such as the iPhone® device have become a perfect gift idea for moms.
- Tablet Maybe mom needs a bigger screen to work on-the-go. Getting her an iPad® tablet would be an excellent gift idea. Tablets are a great option for moms who want basic computing functions on the run without compromising on screen size. From her iPad tablet, mom can organize vacation photos, order groceries to be delivered, shop online, and so much more.
- Computer An iMac® computer is a fantastic gift idea for mom. iMac computers offer reliability with a user-friendly interface that will help her create and work effortlessly, no matter her age or tech knowledge. Whether she works from home or uses her iMac computer to organize the family finances and keep up with social media, there's no doubt the iMac computer will prove to be a great investment for mom.
- Smart Watch From telling time and receiving/responding to texts to checking her heart rate, SmartWatch devices such as the Apple Watch® device can offer the mom on your shopping list the gift of convenience and style.
- Laptop There are times when phones and tablets are just not enough but when an on-the-go solution is still necessary. A MacBook® or MacBook Pro® laptop might just give mom the flexibility and reliability she needs to get her work done.
- Bluetooth Speaker Does your mom love to have friends over for dinner or game night? A Bluetooth speaker is a great way to play background music for guests.
- Phone Case Let's face it, our phones are very important to us and need to be protected. Make sure mom's phone is safe as well as looking its very best in a stylish case in her favorite color.
- External Battery Pack Running out of battery during a busy day can be beyond frustrating. With an external battery pack, mom will have plenty of charge on the go for all her devices whether she's on the soccer field or running through the airport to a business meeting.
- Bluetooth Headphones The world can be loud sometimes, making it hard to focus on important tasks. Give mom the gift of wireless music wherever she goes – her office, on a train or bus as part of her daily commute or even at the gym.
- External hard drive Is mom the memory keeper in your family? Pictures and media files can take up a lot of hard drive space. Make sure mom never runs out of space on her computer with an external hard drive. She can also use the external drive to back up the years of photos and family videos stored on her computer. The whole family would surely be devastated if those were ever lost.
If you have any questions about gift ideas for mom this upcoming Mother's Day, visit your local Experimac. Our experienced sales staff will be more than happy to assist you with gift ideas for her. Call us today or stop by the Experimac location closest to you and find the perfect gift for her.