Do you own more than one Apple device? Are you looking for a way to simplify your life and make more efficient use of your multiple devices?
One of the most popular features of Apple devices is their ability to synchronize with one another, bringing a new level of convenience and productivity to multi-Apple device households. Files, pictures, and messages on one of your Apple devices can easily be accessed, shared and readily available on other devices with just a few simple steps. For example, you can access the photos on your iPhone® device from your iPad® tablet wherever you are.
Make the most of your Apple devices by ensuring that you are taking advantage of this very convenient feature. The following steps explain how to sync all your Apple devices:
- Make sure your device is updated and using the most recent update of iOS® software
- Select a device, preferably an iPhone device or iPad tablet
- Go to the "Settings" app
- Scroll down and select "iCloud®" feature
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- Select "Merge" for merging data when prompted
- Select your location preference once prompted
- Set up an iCloud feature email to synchronize notes
- You can select "Storage and Backup" to choose to back up your data
- Press "Ok" when prompted
Once those steps are complete, you will notice that all of your Apple devices, from iPhone devices and iPad tablets to Mac® computers, MacBook® laptops and even your iPod® device will be connected and share common files, pictures, messaging, etc.
Struggling to connect devices? Stop by your local Experimac
to make sure your devices are synced properly. Our experts will happily assist you to set this up and can even run a diagnostic check on your Apple devices to ensure they are performing as well as they should be. We offer a variety of same-day services making it easy to keep your Apple devices healthy and ensure they are updated and fully functional.
Experience the Experimac difference today!